Saturday 27 July 2013

Random thoughts

Why did they move the button for turning the high beams on and off in a car to the steering column and off the floor? I think that was much easier and less distracting. You can't keep 2 hands on the wheel if you're fumbling for the switch. And remember the vent windows, and the little things you could open so air would blow on your feet?

On another note, there's a comforter set I REALLY want, I'm going to get it tomorrow. It's too close to Gemma's bedtime today for me to go to Windham. Why should I buy it? Because I'm putting salve on the hurt that TicketMaster and StubHub caused by fucking me out of a reasonable priced pair of tickets to Pearl Jam. I could've gone....I also could've sat on the fucking ceiling behind the stage. I can stay home and watch them on YouTube for free and avoid the cluster fuck of other creepy humans. If I'm going to deal with a crowd, I am going to have good seats. I absosmurfly refuse to pay the artificially inflated prices the digital scalpers charge. I hate them. I think the scalping laws need to be updated. Perhaps now it should only be legal to scalp in person, at the venue, the day of the show...and each scalper may have no more than 10 tickets or they will be subject to mob anger and probably walk away with no money and no tickets for acting like greedy shits.


No comments:

Post a Comment