Sunday 14 July 2013

The Attic Shop

Just as a quick intro, I chose to call this "The Attic Shop", because that was the name of my grandmother's shop down over the hill from her house. So many memories...not one of them negative.

The Attic is such a fabulous metaphor, a place to store old things that you can't bear to part with, up in the tippy-top of the house. And of course, our heads are the attics of our bodies...storing many precious items as well. The attic can be an place for adventure, solitude, reminiscing, scaring oneself, and a place for creating.

I have my other blog about the kids, this one is just for me, for my random thoughts. Sometimes the shit that rolls around in my head is just not appropriate for a blog about my kids...but sometimes it needs to be purged.

I'm pretty sure my sanity is intact...

Let the adventures begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment